The 10 Summaries on how to create Stellar Blog Posts
Blog posts are essentially of two types, the personal and the professional. The personal ones represent traditional blog posting. It is how the blogging process started. However, they are not of SEO value unless they represent a company. This is where professional blog posts come in. These blogs are journals maintained by professional services. Here are ten summaries on how to write compelling blog posts.
- Use a perspective in the posts. To elaborate, present a reader perspective in the posts. When you are writing a post on handmade chocolates, be expressive about why you like the handmade chocolates especially.
- Balance between personal and professional tones. A blog post has the traditional implications of being a personal journal. But, you want to use it for professional purposes. You need to maintain a balance between these two aspects.
- Choose the right person. Writing in first person is not preferable for professional blog posts. This hampers the exclusivity of web content as the first person playfield. Choose to write in second person.
- Mention the name of your company. Do not overdo it though. Sometimes, webmasters also omit the name because it is already present in the title/URL of the blog. Instead of writing, “I offer xyz”, write, “The company offers xyz”.
- Make it more interactive than articles. Pitch in more questions in the post.
- Do not forget to answer the questions though. You are not hosting a quiz. However, be creative in answering.
- Keep it interesting like an exciting pseudo-personal journal.
- Create more direct titling than in articles.
- Encourage the reader to comment. This old strategy always works. Besides, organic comments increase the SEO value of your blog.
- Maintain an organized blog. You can create sections and sub-sections. Use the various formatting tools to make it interesting. Change the theme of the blog periodically. Your main objective is to maintain the freshness of the blog. Also, keep posting periodically.